"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been Tagged I guess


What is his name: Rob
What is her name: Tiffanie
How long have you been together: 7 yrs
How long did you date: 6 months from first date to wedding:)
How old is he: 28
How old is she: 26
Who eats more: Him---although during pregnancy it is questionable:)
Who said I love you first: Rob (was that the first date?:)
Who is taller: Rob--although we both lied about our height by an inch. He is 6 ft and I am 5'9"
Who sings better: Rob is my choir boy
Who is smarter: Rob is the math and science whiz, and Mr. Logic and my strong points are in English, Psychology, and all of that nurturing stuff.
Who does the laundry: I do (8 loads today)
Who pays the bills:Rob does the mortgage and utilities and I handle the groceries, preschool tuition, and kids needs. Those of you who are wondering how I handle it when I make no money? We have it arranged that I get paid bimonthly for being a "domestic Goddess" and I have to budget it for my portion. I also babysit to pay for tuition.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Rob--I am always closest to the door. I am not sure if it was done on purpose, but that way the kids wake up they come and wake mommy first while Daddy snores away:)
Who mows the lawn: HOA--some random strangers. I will enjoy when it is Rob again. I enjoy the privacy of not having strangers in my yard. I don't mind doing it if Rob watches the kids. I tried it alone with the kids and that doesn't work out so well.
Who cooks the dinner: Me. Rob loves food so I plan a two week menu before shopping and try to make some tasty meals. If you want the cafe rio, wingers, or buffalo wings recipes---just email:)
Who drives: Rob does---he gets sick as a passenger apparently--or it's a macho thing:)
Who is more stubborn: He says I am, but I am not...
Who proposed: Rob did--I was too busy breathing in the paper sack:)
Who is more sensitive:Depends I guess. I think most of the arguments(discussions:) in our marriage have been about someone not being sensitive enough to the other.
I tag anybody who wants to be tagged!

No comments: