
If you are like my husband you will expect my big announcement to be something grand. (He thought we sold the house:) In fact, after 9 months of post baby weight, I can officially fit into my jeans!!! I have had 5 pairs of jeans that mocked me from my closet, while I have had to purchase new clothes to fit. This third pregnancy weight was difficult to lose I assume because I was on bedrest instead of exercising like the first two.It just seemed to come off without effort with them. My Cheyenne "blessed" me with an extremely painful birth as well as frustrating 50 lb weight gain. Yes, she is worth every pound and stretch mark:)In June I realized that the weight was not going to drop off without help. I did the South beach diet and eliminated all sugar for 2 weeks to start off the process. Now I simply take my dog for a walk 20 minutes 5 times a week. If I can't leave the house when Rob isn't home I do our Wii fit. If you haven't tried the Wii fit it is such a great way to work out and have fun. Normally I am not a video game person, or an exercise person. Anyway, it made my day to be able to button my pants up:)

3 comments:
That is always the best day! Congrats!
Ok I have to start off by saying that I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant again!! I saw the picture and the heading and thought I had missed quite a few months :) Yeah for fitting into your jeans!! I was so excited when I fit into my clothes again after Brielle was born. Congratulations.
Wow I thought you were going to say you were prego again to. Anyways congrats on being able to wear the pants again I have never been pregnant but I still go up in down in my sizes it stinks. Congrats though!
Post a Comment