"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Monday, September 29, 2008

He-man!






Here are the fun party pictures. AJ had a great time at his party. I was able to find a He-man cake pan on Ebay--- I enjoy making the cakes, but at the same time it can be frustrating because of my "slight" obsessive compulsiveness. Drives me insane to work on something for hours and then cut it up to pieces and eat it. Kind of like the pinata thing. I attempted a Skeletor pinata and it didn't work out...AJ was just as excited for a Cars one. It was one of those pull string ones---I wasn't looking forward to the small children swinging a bat around again this year. They made He-man swords as well---the girls made She-ra ones of course. We also watched a He-man episode so the non-Sterzer kids actually knew who He-man was! Thanks to all of the family who came to celebrate his big day! Thanks to dad for the big dirt pile in the backyard that my little guy thoroughly enjoyed:) He looked like a dirty little orphan, but it is a breakthrough for the boy who hates to get dirty!

No comments: