




Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past week. This is Cheyennes latest picture. Cheyenne and her cousin Elijah "played" while the mommy's talked and Rob and the kids were at the demolition derby.He is such a handsome little guy with those dimples. He looks like a mini Tiger Woods in his golf attire. We also found a halloween costume that Aj wore once, that looks perfect on him.

3 comments:
Very cute pictures! Did you get the ones of Cheyenne taken at Target? Tell Maddie I said hi, I was getting my hair done at Julie's today and she was outside, she had no idea who I was. It was really cute, she just kept staring at me as I was waving to her. I was running late or I would have stopped by to say hi.
Sup Cuz?! Come visit is sometime. We've got a blog to you know.
I think there are so cute Cheyenne kudos to you visiting teaching I love it too it is so great to reach out to others. Anyways I hope all is well you got a ton of pears Love the pics though Gen
Post a Comment