"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Monday, September 29, 2008

Obsession



I am not trying to to be an obsessive blogger but I wanted to include these cute pictures from today. My mom called and told me my aunt had tons of apples to be picked. I didn't know what I would do with them but free fruit had to be good, right? So I picked A LOT of apples---donated a couple boxes to my sister and I tomorrow I will embark upon applesauce, apple pie filling, and dried apples. No, I have no idea what I am doing... I have canned tomatoes in the past few years. This year I am obsessed with anything I can add to my food storage. I have done tomatoes, apricots, and pears so far--- at least those that were ripe. Tomorrow I work on the rest of the pears and apples. Wish me luck:)

2 comments:

Genesis said...

Oh I love the blog it is so cute and the cute little ones gotta love them such cutie's Love the apples hehehe

Genesis said...

Hi I tagged you if you want to find out more check out my blog and try it out