


It is sad that a child can imitate their mother on the phone before they turn a year old. I really don't feel like I am on it that much, but she knows exactly how it works. BTY I couldn't seem to get a picture without her tongue hanging out:)
Our little family has adventures each and every ordinary day. They aren't grand in any way, but to us they shape who we are as a family. I begin this blog as a way to share our everyday triumphs and frustrations. I hope that I can express myself in a way that we can all learn from each other as we get to know each other better.
3 comments:
I was going to ask, "If she is imitating you...do you stick your tongue out too?" ;)
I will have to pay more attention to that...:)
That's funny, Lexi does the same thing. She follows me around while I'm on the phone talking as loud as she can on her phone. It's cute!
Post a Comment