"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

6 Questions Tag


6 Questions Tag

1) Six places that I go to over and over: Maddie's preschool, grocery stores, park, mailbox, upstairs, downstairs(I don't get out much:)
2) Six people who e-mail me regularly: Genesis, Sira, Angie, Dad,Baby center, mystery shopping jobs
3) Six of my favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio, Wingers,Panda Express, TGIF, Chili's,Olive Garden
4) Six places I would rather be right now: In bed, with family, on vacation, Library, shopping with someone else's money, hot tub
5) Six people I think will respond: Genesis, Sira, Katie and anyone else who reads this who already has not done it and wants to.
6) Six TV shows I watch: Don't watch tv really

--Extra 6's question
Six things that no one may know about you: 1-My first job was as Pocahontas for childrens parties, 2-Me and my husband were foster parents our first year of marriage, 3-I have two fake teeth implanted, 4-I am a recovering man-hater,5- I was medicated for excessive depression , anxiety, and OCD for 8 years(I recently celebrated 1 year anniversary without meds) 6-I can watch Runaway Bride, and both father of the Brides movies over and over--I am not sure why

1 comment:

Genesis said...

I will reply to your tag if you want to see it you gotta look at my blog hey I love the pics of girls in rollers so cute! See you on thursday right at 10:20pm and what's the address again pretty please?