"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Friday, July 31, 2009

Diving

I was so proud of my Maddie at swimming lessons. I told her they might want her to go off the diving board, but she seemed okay about that. Which was strange because when AJ's teacher took him up, she was freaking out about AJ getting hurt. I think seeing how calm AJ wasprepared her for her big leap.


Inching towards the end...

A big smile to her crazy momma....

Poor teacher got jumped on, twice:) I think that the teacher should be the one to move back, sicne Maddie was just jumping and didn't know what else to do.

She got goggles from her teacher at the end of the lesson. She was so proud of herself!

No comments: