"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Makeover...

This is a really cool site that lets you check out differetn hair and makeup styles. Thanks to Chelsea at www.suburbanheresy.blogspot.com for telling me about it, getting me hooked, and getting me to spend way to much time on the computer:)





5 comments:

Shelise said...

WOW, that looks like fun, too bad it is almost midnight and past time for bed. But anyway, I will have to check it out sometime. But, I do have to say that I have always loved your hair the way it is. It is so long and thick and beautiful. Every time I grow it out I think I can get it to look like yours and it never does. Anyway, you are beautiful.

Humanist mom said...

isn't that awesome? I had so much fun trying on different hairdo's

The Barneys said...

I had so much fun with it. Thanks for sharing.

RaCeNMoMmY said...

i'm gonna totally do that! i love stuff like that. you looked so cute with the first one but i have to agree with the first comment. I love your hair. it's so beautiful.

Darci said...

i like the red wavy hair on you :) but your natural is SO pretty...you dont need it!