"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stay-cation Day 1: the Zoo

Since Rob has the week off we decided to have a little "stay-cation" and do something fun each
day. I am not a big traveler and the thought of driving or flying somewhere with these 3 did not
sound very tempting. We need to be able to go home to our own beds each night and have a little
bit of routine to our day. So...

Day 1: Hogle Zoo
Don't you remember this fountain from when you were a kid?
My little Orangutans...
I took pictures of animals too:)
I tried to get Cheyenne to take a nap before it got too late. The kids, on the other hand, had different plans... for some nasty reason they love her toes:)



















2 comments:

Genesis said...

Oh that is hilarious and cute

Kendria said...

I love the Stay-cation idea! We'll have to do that next summer -the pic of the kids eating toes is so funny! :0)