
This is a newborn mink, and the only age where they won't try to attack and bite us. I will take it upon myself one day to try to raise one as a sweet pet. They are convinced they are vicious but I think it can be raised to be gentle like a ferret. They are less stinky and cuter.

The kids are trying to sneak a peek at the adult ones, but they are pretty skittish.



We go up to their property deeper in the mountain where the kids like to play in the stream and throw rocks. They run wild through the tall grass and catch bugs. We caught 2 grasshoppers for our new frog:)

Cheyenne is obsessed with her cousin Elijah. They were sneaking some kisses:)
The kids were obsessed with the 4 wheeler most of the night. They went on some rides with their aunt and uncle, and the rest of the time they were pretending. We got home in time to catch some fireworks with our neighbors.

1 comment:
Cute, Cute, cute is all I can say I like you with the short brown hair and then with the bangs and blonde hair cute!
Post a Comment