"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ADVICE PLEASE


We got our pictures back and I am trying to pick a family picture that looks best to get enlarged. I would love some input!
A
I like the looks on everyone here (I would love it more if Cheyenne was smiling:) but am not sure I like the fence background.

B I like this one, except Rob thinks his head looks funny in the tree, and he is so much higher than us.

C I love the scenery but the kids don't have the best smiles. Plus Aj looks like he is balding:)

D
I like the closeness of this pic, although Cheyenne isn't really cooperating. Also she would have to edit the pic to crop out the licorice she gave to Cheyenne:)

6 comments:

Trenda said...

I think these turned out very cute!I like the way all of you look in A the best, but the background in D the best. Hmmm, I wonder if the photographer could photoshop the fence out of A, or put a smile on chyanne's face in D...:) Good Luck choosing!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

I think I like A the best even though it has a fence. you all look good & are looking forward. I think that because of the rest of the scenery the fence will be ok.

Trenda said...

Sorry I spelled Cheyenne's name wrong! :/

The Barneys said...

I’m going to go with A.

Ellingson's said...

you should totally take the one with the best background & photo shop one of the other pictures of Cheyenne. I like the last one though

Crysi said...

I like C and D :)