"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Friday, August 28, 2009

My little secret...

I tried to keep it hidden , but I went from This


To This, in less than 2 weeks

because of THIS

If I look like crap in the 2nd picture, it's because I feel like crap:) BUT the day before I didn't even comb my hair, so this is progress.

Burning questions you all want to know...

Did you plan on having yet ANOTHER kid? Yes, it was planned and scheduled to the day as a matter of fact:) If you think the world doesn't need another Sterzer kid...too late now isn't it:)

When is your due date and why are you so HUGE already?
My due date is March 28th and that makes me 9 1/2 weeks (yes, that extra half means a lot to me:). Although the baby is the size of a grape right now my uterus is a planner like me and is getting ready for a bigger baby:) They say you show earlier with the more babies you have...but I showed pretty early with my first.

How are you FEELING with this pregnancy? Did I mention the word crap earlier? That sums it up:) In the beginning I was very particular about my food. Now the nausea seems to be increasing as I go, and it's friend the migraine has joined the party. Nothing drastic, I shouldn't complain. I feel like throwing up, but I have never thrown up more than a handful of times in my life. I am exhausted and get random headaches, but most days I can function. I also have a almost 6 year old that is a great nurse and babysitter. I DO enjoy being pregnant but I vote this is the worst stage---you feel crappy, and you don't get the bonding quite yet of something moving inside you. It also feels like the baby is never going to get here...

Why did you want to keep it a SECRET in the first place?
I still can't figure out in my head why I wanted to keep it to myself. Rob said it must just be irrational thinking of a pregnant lady:) Since I had my last pregnancy people around me have had babies with health problems, miscarriages, and my nephew was born stillborn. I guess I am scared what the next 9 mths will bring. Then I read my pregnancy journals of the 1st 3 and I am starting to remember the different problems and pains I had, that I am not looking forward too. Especially the bedrest of the last one. I still have SOOO long to go so if I don't admit I am pregnant than maybe it will go by faster. There are also people in my life who want a baby right now and can't, so I didn't want to be the one to "rub it in". Besides all that, my body had other ideas. It only gets much bigger from here....

11 comments:

Darci said...

CONGRATS! i heart babies :)i hope you feel better soon and don't stress too much...all of my pregnancies have been different, and actually gotten better with each one. so far with this one i have ZERO issues while with my first two I already have problems by this stage in the game.

Diane Owen said...

Congrats! You are in good company. :) Sorry you feel crappy. I do too if it makes you feel any better! And I'm glad that you are getting big fast too, but I'm growing like crazy over here!

Ellingson's said...

I guess we won't be too far apart & I agree with you about the 1/2 week makes a big difference! Congratulation!

Stacey said...

Congrats! How fun! And don't worry, you are by no means huge. ;)

The Barneys said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. In the second picture you look great. I can't believe your showing so soon. I hope things start to get better for you. The first trimester is always a killer.

Sara said...

Congrats again! ;-)

RaCeNMoMmY said...

Congrats!!! You are such an awesome mom! I wasn't thinking why another one, I was thinking why not a few more! Hope you get feeling better! Keep posting pics, you make a cute preggo lady.

Jessica said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting for you guys. Your kids are so cute, this world could use another Sterzer.

Adam and Rachel said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I knew you would be having more, remember, you said you were having 26? You have hardly even gotten started yet:)That is such a great blessing for your family. Even when you aren't feeling great remember what a beautiful gift this baby is.

Genesis said...

Oh I love you tiffany I can not wait for the new little one. Your beautiful and I am so happy for you guys!! Love ya Gen