
Cheyenne, the "angel" has a new habit to drive me crazy.She climbs onto the kitchen table and casually walks around on it. She hasn't fallen yet luckily. She does it daily, sometimes quite a few times....

What a great year to have a zoo pass! We just saw this precious baby giraffe and now the baby elephant is born. The kids loved it as well and want a baby giraffe instead of their Chihuahua. Chey just kept saying "baby raffe" and "oh, cute!".
Just a cute snuggly moment. Chey gives great hugs (in between mischief:)My mother in law gave me her old mixer (Rob helped with their plumbing to "earn" it:) I think they were shocked I have survived cooking this long without one:) The kids thought it was amazing! So far we have made cookies, bread, and zucchini muffins with it, and it is quite a but simpler---:)




2 comments:
Zucchini muffins sound delish! Sweet hubby to earn you a mixer!
I love your cute photo's of the fam it has been way too long since I have updated mine.
Post a Comment