"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Monday, November 24, 2008

One of those gifts...



Did you ever give your kids a gift and wonder why you did that to YOURSELF? I gave Maddie a "Streak and style" for her birthday. She saw one at her cousins and really wanted it. She usually doesn't ask for anything in particular, so I made sure I found it. Didn't occur to me that I would end up being the one getting the streaks. It is this goopy, sticky color that hardens in your hair. Unfortunately, my hair is too dark to make great color, so Cheyenne stepped up. Actually, the poor thing was placed in the chair without any idea what was happening:) She was confused at the whole beauty shop play, and kept trying to grab the tool. One day she will appreciate it all:)

No comments: