
It is really wierd to me that I have a 5 year old. It makes me feel old actually.It also amazes me to see how much she has grown. A lot of people say she is my little duplicate and so far she doesn't aeem to mind the comments. One day she will be a teenager and I will be old news. Tears just came to my eyes as I thought about all of that. She was my first born and I didn't think it was possible to love another child as much as I loved her. Luckily that wasn't true. But we have a special bond becasue she was my first I think. We were away from all of our family and Rob was working two jobs so my world revolved around her. *****
*Maddie has such a strong spirit. When I was feeling sad over the death of someone special, she told me that she felt happy because now he would be in Heaven with his wife. She puts things in perspective for me.

*She is a little bit of everything. She will play dress ups,makeup, baby dolls and tea party one day and the next play dinosaurs, firefighter, and catching bugs.*Maddie is brilliant. She memorizes poems and songs almost instantly. She will sing all 3 verses of songs as I use the song book for help. At school she memorizes the monthly poem the first week. Also unlike me, she will recite it front of the class.She is starting to read sight words and sound out words and I am thrilled to see her reading small sentences because reading has always been my passion.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Maddie!!!!!!
Post a Comment