
It was only a matter of time...
Thanksgiving seems to get passed by, so we have tried hard this year to do some fun activities. These are the turkeys we made from double-stuf oreos, whoppers, candy corns, and reeses pieces. I have seen a few versions of these turkeys but these ones worked best so my kids could help. Maddie was in charge of putting the candy corns in the cookie and AJ was in charge of putting the whopper heads on.


1 comment:
So cute! For both. I doub't Becca will ever have the chance to get the TP...we have to keep all of our bathroom doors firmly closed because our cat knows where the TP is...and she does the same thing! Only with her claws, it gets ripped to shreds too!
I may have to steal your turkeys idea! So fun! I am always looking for ways to make Thanksgiving a more significant holiday than the comercial world makes it out to be.
Post a Comment