I surprised myself that I took so many pictures on St. Patricks Day! It is actually almost embarrasing:) I looked at my Christmas pictures and it came a very close second. Weird I know. Anyway, they were cute enough to take 70 pictures in one silly day...

I had to take pictures of the kids cute little shoes waiting outside the door to be filled with gold
The exciting morning! Although a certain 5 year old asked me all day if it was really me who did it. She said she promised not to tell AJ if I told her:) 

The exciting morning! Although a certain 5 year old asked me all day if it was really me who did it. She said she promised not to tell AJ if I told her:) 


The tasty green cupcakes...

Maddie's cute preschool hat that she thought was pretty goofy.
PoorTito wearing his "bark if you are Irish" scarf:)
I try different green food each year. This year we had green eggs and pancakes for breakfast. Cucumbers, kiwis and key lime pie yogurt for lunch. For dinner we had a shamrock pizza, green grapes, shamrock jello jigglers and green sprite.

Of course we also had a gold hunt. Cheyenne thought she was being sneaky when she found the chocolate. Didn't stop her from taking it of course:)



And just overall cuteness...





Maddie's cute preschool hat that she thought was pretty goofy.
PoorTito wearing his "bark if you are Irish" scarf:)
I try different green food each year. This year we had green eggs and pancakes for breakfast. Cucumbers, kiwis and key lime pie yogurt for lunch. For dinner we had a shamrock pizza, green grapes, shamrock jello jigglers and green sprite.

Of course we also had a gold hunt. Cheyenne thought she was being sneaky when she found the chocolate. Didn't stop her from taking it of course:)


And just overall cuteness...




1 comment:
Wow! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Very cute pics! Are you Irish? :)
Post a Comment