"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Friday, March 27, 2009

Child Labor laws?

To some it looks like forced child labor...




To them?
They think they are playing Cinderella:)

It's not like I was lounging on the couch! It actually started with them wanting to help. We ended up having a good time and getting some cleaning done.
Maddie learned a little work ethic as well, "it sure is hard to take care of a house!" Remember the good ol' days when your mom did it all and you enjoyed pretending?

2 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

my kids love "helping" me too. it's funny how they think they are playing & yet your teaching them life lessons=] cute pics.

Genesis said...

You are so good lol Cinderella is awesome what a great way to help. That is so cute and funny I love how you always update your blog I have not updated my for a long time hopefully I can do it soon with posts about Eli