"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cheyenne's first haircut

I know there are those of you who noticed my little girl sporting a really cool mullet lately:) I have been putting off trimming it because I hate to cut it off when it is getting long and has a bit of curl. The other day I just went for it and it is sad to see these pretty little curls I cut off, but I think she looks adorable. I just evened it out and Rob says it makes her look older:) It flips up a bit still, but knowing my natural straight genes it will not last. It is still pretty long for 16 mths--Maddie didn't have this much hair until over 2 years.



Before: picture on a really bad hair day and really awesome mullet:)

After : A cute little "do"

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Fun! I WISH I could cut my baby girl's hair! ;) Count your blessings!

She looks adorable!