"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


We went to the airshow on Saturday with my sisters and parents. It was a crazy drive to get there--normally an hour, but traffic for the air show delayed it 30 minutes. We got there and wasn't sure what to expect. My family has gone there but I haven't. It's an all day event full of airplane's flying all over. I kind of pictured it as an hour of constant entertainment that would keep the kids attention. I thought the kids would like it since they like it when we are home and they see planes flying overhead.


15 minutes into it though AJ said he wanted to go home.I didn't think about the fact that he is sensitive to noises, and airplanes are very noisy-my dad had these headphones.


I took them around to look at some planes to keep them entertained, but even Maddie was getting tired and cranky. So I told them they had to get a picture with one plane, stop complaining and we can get cotton candy and go:)

Cheyenne was visiting with my mom. She is staring at her cheese funny I think because she usually eats string cheese and has never seen it in square form:)

The best part for the kids--the drive home with a movie and cotton candy:)

No comments: