
Here is Cheyenne's 18 mth post even though she turned 19 mths 2 days ago:) I just got the pictures back.At 18 mths, 3 weeks she is
- 32 inches (70%)
-24 lbs (44%)
-19.4 head circumference (98%)
Besides that big head, she is a lot smaller than my other kids stats:)
Cheyenne is full of it---full of cuteness and naughtiness all at the same time.
She didn't say too much before 18 mths- just the basics. Then one day after 18 mths she woke up and became a little parrot. We have fun getting her to say fun words---the kids got her saying he-man and she-ra the other day for laughs. Other times she surprises me with words like "hua-hua" (chihuahua:) or "fwuit leather". She repeats All day she asks "where's da da" until Da da comes home and she won't pay attention to him:) She does a pretty good job at telling Tito to go too.
She has a temper and loves to push AJ (never anyone else) but within seconds she apologizes with a hug and kiss. She also shakes her finger at him and calls him "naughy". Poor guy is realizing that every naughty thing he taught her is coming back to him:)
When asked something she has never said "no"- always uh-uh. I ask her to be polite and now I can get a grumpy "no tank you". I was so pleased when I gave her a fruit leather yesterday and she said "tank you" without me asking for it! She is at the stage where helping momma is fun and being polite is precious. I think that helpfulness stage ends at 3:)
I put her in her carseat the other day, and when I got close to her she put her hand under my chin, looked in my eyes and said "momma" and kissed me. I hope I can remember how perfectly precious that was!
Even when she is in her most stubborn and curious behavior, it is the sweet moments I try to remember:)
Never thought we would be wearing sweaters in June at a parade.... and of course we had our umbrellas nearby...

4 comments:
Cheyenne's such a little doll! love the pictures.
I love seeing other's older children, it gets me excited for what is to come. I love all stages.
That's funny, I just had Kylee's One Year Old pictures taken and she is wearing the same dress. I love it, so cute. Cheyenne is adorable.
Cute pictures you are so good to update your blog I never update mine anymore lol
Post a Comment