"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another First

My cute little Maddie battles me every time I do her long hair. It was just getting to long and she wouldn't let me do much with it. So together we decided a hair cut was in order. Last year at this time I attempted a trim and cut it to her shoulders on accident.This time it was cut even shorter, but done by a professional:) It was weird to take her someplace to get it cut when I only had my first experience last year. I have a mom and 2 sisters who cut hair. But everyone gets busy and it was a spur of the moment thing. I think it fits her personality very well, and we all love it. Well, AJ says he doesn't but Maddie didn't seem to care:)
So here she is waiting for her turn... we hadn't done anything with it but put in a clip that morning and it is begging for something new:)

The cutting...
The stylist was an obsessive photographer as well so she didn't make fun of me for taking pictures of everything:)

The final cut and style. She loves it and bounced around the rest of the day:)









5 comments:

Humanist mom said...

I love short hair on little girls! So much better than stringy long hair.

RaCeNMoMmY said...

totally cute! I love it. Sometimes I wish Shelby's hair wasn't naturally curly so I could get her's cut into an A-line. I love that style on little girls.

Katie said...

So cute! It looks so good on her. Adia got her first big time hair cut a few weeks ago too. I love it because it is so easy to do.

Genesis said...

I love it she is so gorgeous!!

Darci said...

cute! i love little girls with bobs :)