I put together a little bag for each of them with a v-day book, treat, and toy. I usually don't buy those singing toys becasue they are annoying and expensive, but I bought them 2 years ago for $2 and forgot about them in the attic. "Luckily" they pushed the buttons so much that they are dead now:)



For breakfast I made heart shaped pancakes and used a cookie cutter for the egg. AJ had the nerve to ask me to make his turkey bacon into a heart too:)


We decorated sugar cookies for our close neighbors. I personally decorated those ones becasue they tend to lick their fingers while they frost:)




For lunch we had a heart shaped pb&j, heart cucumbers, and heart jigglers.

The kids made valentines with their cousins last week


Daddy got home late on valentines, so that is why the kids are eating in their p.js. He pulled up, rang the doorbell, and hid in the bushes. The kids were excited to see treats and a valentines on the doorstep. Daddy acted like it wasn't him, but they caught on eventually:)

We love making pizzas for every holiday I know:) Just shape it into a heart it becomes something new to them:)

3 comments:
So fun! I am a huge holiday person too! I wanted to do heart shaped pancakes, but I started getting sick on Saturday so I wasn't up for it. It looks like you had a fun day! I can't wait until Becca is old enough to understand holidays!
You are so cute=) I loved all your heart shaped food.. I love the hoildays too. Brad always says I go overboard. So this year I didn't do much & then I think he felt bad, so he made me dinner & had the kids help. It was cute=)
Such fun stuff! You all look like it was a blast to celebrate.
Post a Comment