"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Monday, February 23, 2009

1st Piggytails!

I know it is silly, but I love it when my girls can fit piggytails in their hair. Yes, it is coated with gel, but it worked:)




Starting to get annoyed with me:)

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! I remember when Adia finally had enough hair for pig tails. I thought it was so cute. Then when It got a little longer I would braid them, and they would stick straight up. Oh, I died, it was so funny! I don't know why I got such a kick out of it, but I thought it was great!

Stacey said...

So fun! She looks so grown up!

I am dying for Rebecca to grow more hair!

Humanist mom said...

Little girls with piggy tails are the cutest things ever! I love it!

Ellingson's said...

I'm so excited for Makelle to get hair too, they're so stinking cute!