"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Picture Tag

Here are the official rules:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

This is AJ getting ready for our first Christmas in this home, 2 years ago. This picture is significant because 3 seconds later he smashed both of the ornaments together and they shattered. I screamed and he cried...and we got it all on camcorder as well:)
I tag Genesis, Stacey, Darci, Diana, Shelise, Katie

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute! I have been tagged with this before but I don't separate my photos into that many files...so I haven't done it yet. I guess I could look at my random files and stuff now...I'll have to check it out!

Shelise said...

Ok, so I just barely got caught up on your blog so I will get to this tonight. We just got a new computer and I don't think I have six folders but I will come up with something. Also, on your blog, you have Kendria listed. Is that Kendria Adams? If it is, I need to have her send me an invite. Anyway, let me know.