"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Seriously...more snow?




The kids were begging to play in the snow since last week and luckily we still had tons when we finally had the time. Baby was napping, so we got bundled up and headed out. I had to shovel the driveway so Robs car could actually make it up, so they played while I shoveled. My back still aches. This snow is heaveier than the last storm. Crappy for shoveling, but perfect for a snowman...or a snow woman:)We built it on the side of the driveway, so daddy could see it when he parked. Plus, I don't like them playing in the front yard by cars. AJ thinks he needs a boy one now so I am hoping Rob will apply for that job. Considering the kids don't actually do much building at this age. Cheyenne was still sleeping after the driveway and snowman so I hooked a rope to the sled and tried out the dip in our backyard. Perhaps that is where the back pain began- it looked a lot easier when Rob did it:) Today is the last day before Christmas craziness really begins, so I thought I would post some of my favorite pics so far so I don't bombard you with them later:) I have taken just under 100 since our party on Saturday, and I am sure there are more cute moments to come.

No comments: