
When does it become a good idea to attach an animal cracker to the mirror with your spit? I looked up and saw an animal cracker on his mirror and asked him how he stuck it on there. He answered, "my slobber." He acted as though it was just something everybody did, but was compliant about cleaning it up. I can either think he is a gross little boy or just using his creativity to express himself. He also stuck his head down into the toilet today to "look at the water"----I don't know how else to look at that...

1 comment:
How did he get it to stay? That's some real talent right there! As for the toilet thing I am praying that's just something they all have to do once. Both of my kids have done that, and it's one of the reasons I clean the toilet three times a week. Thanks for sharing, it gave me a laugh!
Post a Comment