"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Get to know you

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. And tag a few friends to spread the Christmas joy! I got tagged on a blog and got this sent to my email to forward to friends!

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? mostly wrapping paper

2.Real tree or Artificial? artificial is easier. I helped the kids decorate my grandmas and the real ones are funky shaped, super pokey-the kids wouldn't do it after a few ornaments- and not strong enough to hold up the heavy ornaments.

3.When do you put up the tree? I try for the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but it is usually a week after that:)

4. When do you take the tree down? ? First week in January I love to get rid of all of the decor and get my hosue back to normal

5. Do you like eggnog? maybe a sip, but that's enough

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember a Jessica baby doll that was huge

7. Hardest person to buy for? brother in laws, when we draw names

8. Easiest person to buy for? the kids--I love to plan what to get months before Christmas

9. Do you have a nativity scene? a couple

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A really ugly craft

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Fall---I pick up items randomly months before if I see a good deal on what I want
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I probably have

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Almond Roca--seriously can eat the whole container in one day

16.Lights on the tree? Love the lights--one year I will get the pre-lit and save some work

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know? Away in a Manger, Silent Night, Where are you Christmas? so many good songs

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner , Blitzen & rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star that keeps falling over

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? New PJ's on Christmas Eve and we have a party with my family on Christmas Eve so we open the gifts from family that night.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds, commercialism of the holiday

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love red, white, silver on my tree

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?ham, potatoes, rolls,

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I love gift cards--can't go wrong!

I tag anyone who isn't to busy with the holiday craziness:)

No comments: