BOY! 2 boys and 2 girls...how cool is that. I secretly wanted a boy, so I am glad it turned out that way:) I am excited to have a change of pace and put aside the girly stuff and welcome in some blue.Plus I just like the symmetry of 2 boys and 2 girls. Yes, my little AJ is my challenge these days, but I do love having the little guy and he needs a brother. I have a very obvious picture of his gender--but my scanner is packed--so I will post it later. I am not sure if that is considered baby porn? Just a quick catch up of what is going on....We are officially in our new home, and really enjoying it, besides being exhausted getting to this point. I spent last week cleaning with my mom ...she also painted a couple rooms for me---I was so tired from my portion of the cleaning, so she really saved me. We then had new carpet put in and moved in on Frriday night. I felt like a neglectful mother feeding them whatever the drive- thru served, watching an obscen amount of movies while I worked and barely remembering to bathe them! Once we unloaded the movign truck I searched the boxes for pj's, towells, and soap to bathe them...although it was the last thing I wanted to do after the long day.
This picture is at the house after a long day of cleaning and installing appliances. I love having Rob's work only 5 minutes away now instead of 20. Our official first dinner in our new home:)
I unpacked 90% of the boxes we had at the condo---so all of the essentials, but looking forward to seeing some of my items that have been packed for a month or so. I am trying to be careful with the pregnancy but my doctor feels that I am doing good despite aches and being tired from the moving process.
Maddie had her 6th birthday a couple of days later after moving in. She had a Sterzer party with Cheyenne last week. They will also share their party with my side of the family next week. I delayed it sensing that I may be tired and stressed from the move:) Cheyenne's birthday is the 15th and Maddie's is the 8th- so far they think a joint party is fun:)

They wanted a bug cake:)
Halloween of course was in here somewhere as well:)



We visited all of the family including my Grandma in physical therapy rehab, my Grandpa at home, my parents and Robs parents. The kids went trick or treating with me and Rob--yea for having daddy off work to help---and their 2 cousins. We were planning on a big party at my sisters, but her husband and son got swine flu so we stayed away... We loved the weather and stayed out as long as the kids wanted---a little less than 2 hours. Cheyenne was absolutely giddy and ran her little legs to each house. They all remembered their "trick or treats" and "thank you's" and raced to each house.
4 comments:
Congrats on the baby being a boy and on moving into the new home! It sounds like you have been busy, busy, busy. You need a vacation now! :)
Yay Congrats! I love the whole symmetry thing. That's way fun!
Congrats on the Boy! I'm so glad that you finally made it through all the craziness alive.
yay for boys! and new houses! looking forward to seeing pics...
Post a Comment