
This is our families latest interest---bee keeping. Robs friend raises bees and they make about 10 lbs of honey each year. It is just a fun hobby and very interesting, so we checked it out. Rob is holding one of the bee trays which is dark with bees and honey comb. The bees are so gentle and don't even bother us as we were a foot away from them. One reason why we would like a lot of yard.
This is our babies latest picture---it is hard to tell I know but it is starting to look more like a baby and not some blob:) You can see a little head, chest and even an ear. It is about 2 inches right now, but still too small for the doctor to find the heart beat with his little tool, so we did it this way to check it out. Maddie begged to come with me---she has been to all of the ultrasounds of the other 2 as well and just loves it.
I wish the nausea would go away, but I am sure it will be a few more weeks. It is a pain to know all of the things I have to do with regular mom and house duties, but also pack the house up and look at houses all week. All I want to do is lay on the couch:) Rob is such a good help and doesn't seem to mind me "slacking" either. This week our laundry was "self-serve", meaning I put the clean laundry in the basket and we picked through it to find clean underwear:) I did finish folding them today, so that was progress. But all of you know that once one load is put away, 3 more need to be washed....

1 comment:
You have a lot going on!
Congrats on all the good news!
I hope you get feeling better soon :)
Post a Comment