Our Latest family pics...not horrible, but not amazing:) It is a joke to get all 4 kids looking in the same direction. I actually did all of these pics in 3 different appts to avoid tired, cranky kids:)
 |
| I learned this year to wear a bucket load of makeup so it looks like I actually have eyes:) |
 |
| We had to hold him and live with the bored look, to avoid the screaming mood he was in:) |
 |
| A lot of goofy looks here, but grandma needed a picture that was horizontal:) |
 |
| They are all smiling and looking in the same direction and we got Carson to stop running off! |
My Boys
 |
| I had to keep pretending to sit on the crate to get Carson to think it was a game. This pic was pure luck. |
My Girls
1 comment:
I love the pics your so beautiful and the kids are so cute!
Post a Comment