![]() |
| Me and AJ made soft pretzels earlier and we attempted a 2...Try keeping it's shape while putting it in boiling water...we made salty ones and then used the cinn/sugar ones for an ! :) |
![]() ![]() |
| Aj is very particular..he wanted a dragon backpack, so I came up with this iron on and he was happy |
![]() |
| We get there a little early and play on the playground. The highlight of Chey's day---she made a kindergarten friend the first day and loves to play until the bell rings for Aj to go |
![]() |
| She just seems so little to be in preschool already:) |
Carson...constantly being in his carseat to take someone to school...He loves his time at the kindergarten playground though.
I know the kids will do fine, and I haven't shed any tears this year. BUT my anxiety level is through the roof. 2nd grade is hard on me, because I can tell it is different for Maddie too. She has a great teacher. This is a new school for her too and I worry if that was the best choice. Especially since my gas has almost tripled. but it is one of the best public schools in the state and it has some great programs, but now I am doing it I am doubting my decision.
I take Maddie at 8:30 and come home until I take AJ at 12 then leave again at 3 to get them. I do preschool in between 9:15-11:45, 2 days a week. I set timers when we get home jsut so we can leave 30 minutes later to our next stop. The school is 10-15 minutes away and I feel like we are always in the car. I fit carsons nap in 1-3 and luckily he goes right to sleep but I have to wake him everyday and I hate waking a sleeping child to go sit in a hot car for 30 minutes....In order to get into the school and get a spot in the drop off we have to leave at 3. We can only do errands between 8:30 -12 because after school we have piano, activity days, and acting class starting next week, and just all of the homework, practicing, dinner, etc. I feel like I can't catch up and I am not giving the kids what they need, or keeping all of their stuff organized so we get it all taken care of.
I miss the days before school where we were all home and I felt in control and we were just relaxed and having fun together.
We are off track in 1 day and off for most of September and I am REALLY looking forward to it!









No comments:
Post a Comment