School was out on July 1st and back in session here on July 26th. I am very anxious lately and waiting for it to pass. I love having all of my kids home and thinking of having 2 of them away makes me start going nutty:)
Yet, at the same time they are my nerves a lot this week...I am going to blame it on womanly stuff for now. I get worried over silly stuf like that. Dealing with depression, anxiety and OCD for so long makes me evaluate things more than "normal" people.
I have been unmedicated for almost 4 years and it takes a bit more effort to keep everything together each day. I always have that worry in the back of my mind that those bad days could come and not leave like they did in my past and I would need to get help again. For now though I can rely on all of those crazies in my head telling me to chill out, deal with it and forget myself:) Here's to more energy and positive vibes next week!
![]() |
| Aj is really into swords, knights, dragons....I made him these arrows from kabob sticks and cardstock and a quiver to hold them in. I am not a fan of violence, but so far he is staying low key about it...Carson is getting into it too:) |
![]() |
Got free sand from the neighbor, and we built a box for it! Yes, Carson thinks it is tasty:)
|
![]() |
| Snuck out Maddie's body ink while I was getting a "makeover"....he's fast, quiet and sneaky.....I saw the back of his head the whole time and thought he was being a good boy:) He had 4 handprints on my couch and 4 on the carpet. I grabbed him and locked him in and went right to work on the mess....I didn't even take a picture because I was freaking out that it wouldn't come off:) |
![]() |
| Chey started her first swimming lessons. The kids are all in semi-private lessons and love it so far. |
![]() |
| At the zoo...he liked it unitl it started moving...then he wanted off:) |
![]() |
| Caught this nastiness on camera as well...why he felt inspired to lick it, I don't know |
![]() |
| This is how he felt the first time we went to the zoo and saw the dinos...this last time he seemed pretty intrigued by them and jabbered at me about them:) |
![]() |
| Very rare to get all of the cousins together at the zoo...never actually. Had 3 of my 4 sisters there and my mom met us up there as well and it was a fun and long day:) My kids basically make up most of the group:) |
![]() |
| Loving the potty....so far. We have just set it out and talk to him about it and have had some great results. He takes off his diaper randomly and I tell him to go sit on the potty, and he does! He did it before his bath last week as well. He has no idea why he is sitting on it yet, but that is ok:) I want to train 18-22 mths while he is in this eagar stage. ...it is new for me, but i am willing to give it a shot before he turns into a stubborn 2 year old. |
![]() |
| We took the older 2 kids on our sister in laws boat and they were convinced to try tubing with daddy. They both loved it! Maddie wouldn't agree to it until AJ was back on theboat and told her how it "really" was:) She immediately agreed, and I thought it was cute how she trusted his judgment like that:) |
![]() |
| Daddy pretending to take a nap before they got started |
![]() |
| I DID IT! I loved this face when he came back on from tubing. He actually tipped over a minute before as they tried to get off. I was afraid he would freak out forever after that. But everyone cheered and he was so proud of himself! |
![]() |
| Rob spent most of the time in the water:) I enjoyed not having to chase Carson around or listen to Chey tell me she was hungry for the 100th time...at least for a few hours:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment