We got a zoo pass this year, just in time for the "zoorassic "exhibit to open.....Carson screamed if we got too close to the dinos...I got this picture carefully without him seeing where he was sitting:)
AJ my dino lover DID not like the spitting dinosaur! He FREAKED out. He hates getting wet, so it wasn't really dino related so much.
At Christmas time the kids recieved this ladybug habitat, but we couldn't get the larvae sent here until it was at least 55 degrees in Utah....who knew that would be May....
It took a week for them to grow and then these small larvae stuck to the top of the dome and stayed there for a few days before they emerged as pink ladybugs. We had 10 in ours.
We released them in our garden after a few days, and we see them often on our plants eating those bad aphids off.
I now have a walker...1 day before he turned 14 mths...Maddie walked at 12 mths, Chey at 14, and AJ at 15 mths, so he was right on our schedule. Within the week he was all over.....Chey got into a lot of mischief at this age, but he does more and faster:) This picture was after he got into the flour while I was cooking and tossed it around the room, then took off....
So proud of Maddie! She has been learning so fast with her piano lessons, and after 3 mths she still hasn't complained a bit....only when Carson tries to help her during practice:) I do not play at all and am already lost as too what she is learning...wait until she starts algebra and she will catchon how dumb I am:)












No comments:
Post a Comment