I had a virus last week....my mom asked for my help to edit some pics for her and put the infected disc in my computer....thanks mom:) Ever since I have been having a few things not work...the printer connection, blogger probs...
can anyone tell me why I can't see my blog list or any other gadget on the right hand side? I still have feedjit show up. I look at my layout and it shows that they are all there still....all of the blog list, kids age countdown...but I don't know if it is a blogger thing, or I have something reset on my computer that is a simple fix....any brilliant ideas? The same thing has happened on my preparedness blog, so there is that connection. I jsut don't know where to go with that. Kind of annoyinig because I can't look at any of my friends blogs to see what is going on....
Kewpie
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment