
I love being able to teach my kids why we have Memorial day through this service, but it is also a way to honor my grandpa who is in his 90's and makes it out every year to sit with the other veterans. While they were reading the names of those served, Chey, took off to go sit on his lap, and said "I go sit with Grampa Crump". She adores him, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate at that part of the service to have her dart up there:)

Carson got a lot of cheek squeezing:)

We had a bbq that night on our deck, which officially marked the end of my worthless no carb diet the last 2 weeks:)
Carson is 2 1/2 mths now and enjoying a bit more. He is all smiles and coos and the kids LOVE to get him to smile at them. Cheyenne thinks he is saying her name:)
Here is my little graduate! He still had to go to preschool 1 more year because he missed the deadline by a few weeks. He has grown so much this year and I never know what to expect form him (can be both good and bad:) He surprises me with his knowledge of facts, especially sea creatures and other animals, and is reading sight words and other small words at this point. He is constantly asking me how to spell something so he can make "lists" either for my grocery shopping or of all of the ocean creatures:)

No comments:
Post a Comment