I love their little tea parties they have.

I love this image of Cheyenne licking her ice cream cone and Tito just waiting for a turn... she loves her doggy so much but I draw the line at sharing licks:)

He must love her to endure her torture:)


Aj is so cute when he gets an idea into his head. I was helping Maddie with her shower and he ran back and forth to ask the next couple of letter to spell salamander. He loves all creatures and we read a book about salamanders a few weeks ago. He made a "book" about tiger, green, and poisen salamanders that I thought was pretty cute. I also think he is getting to smart to have to go to one more year of preschool after this year, before starting kindergarten...I wish I could go back and have my kids born on the right school schedule:)

This is one of her naughty moments where she got into something she wasn't supposed to in mommy's bathroom, but it was still pretty cute. She loves "stickers":)
I do take pictures of Maddie as well, but this time around I don't have any. She did have a momentous day yesterday but it was not a picture I could take. She decided she is ready for showers all by herself and did a pretty good job. Usually she likes to play in the big tub and bathtime is a long process for me. I bought her her own loofah and body wash to celebrate. I celebrate moments that save me work as well:) She also figured out that the annoying thing in the back of her mouth is a new molar coming in, and she loves it now:) I tried ot take a pic of it but it was just too dark- she wanted me to try so she could see it better.
On Civil Rights day we spent a few hours at the instacare while Rob got 15 stitches. I was proud of him for not passing out:) He doesn't do well with blood and all of that but "luckily" the cut was so deep it bled less and cut his nerve endings, so he didn't feel much pain. Anyway, we called in a babysitter and got some time alone, even if it was while he was on the hospital bed...you can't be picky when you have 3 little kids:)I took my glucose test for pregnancy and all went well. I am 30 weeks and amazed at how much better I feel with my 4th. Every pregnancy at this stage has been 30 lbs of weight gain, waddling, painful and just awkward. I am feeling aches in my back at the end of the day, but I really feel like I can move around fine and actually bend over to get something. With the other pregnancies it would have jsut stayed on the floor:) My weight gain is 18 lbs right now, and I am measuring 1 cm less than my others. The doctor insists that everything is going great despite the different pregnancy so I am trusting him.
I am not getting much sleep with this pregnancy but it is because my 2 year old and not really me---although I have to pee everytime she disturbs me and reposition my pillows. My goal is to get her to sleep better at night--she has been waking up and cryign to sleep with me at least once a night, then up at 6:30 to start the day. She is also so random with potty training that I am just getting so frustrated. I can't go back to diapers because she is doing good, but jsut not consistent enough. She is also clingy to me and won't let Rob help her with anything. Seriously, just to get a cheese out of the fridge she throws herself on the floor it I tell her to ask daddy. Maybe she is sensing the baby and that's why it is all getting worse. But I have 67 days to make it better....

3 comments:
when you can figure out the potty thing and the waking up thing let me know I'm so there with you. It's also nice to hear that this pregnancy is going much better.
I loved the pictures and stories - loved the tea party picture - too cute!
so how do you get your kids to have tea parties? b/c all kaden does is torture kyson all day long...
Post a Comment