Tagged:
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Taking care of my first newborn
2. Living in my first house
3. In the Relief Society Presidency
4. Living an hour away from my family and friends
5. Lonely while my husband worked 2 jobs
5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. A lot of laundry
2. April Fools Jokes
3. Take care of my kids and my nieces all day
4. Get the printer working
5. Post on my other blog http://www.plannotpanic.blogspot.com/
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy 7 years of food storage for my family
2. Buy a nice car and pay off
3. Save for weddings, missions & college
4. Go to Italy with Hubby
5. Buy a perfect house and pay it all off
5 places I have lived:
1. Riverton, Utah
2. Cedar City, Utah
3. Taylorsville, Utah
4. Clinton, Utah
5. Diamond Valley, Utah
5 jobs I've held:
1. Pocahontas
2. Care Center
3. Nanny
4. Group Home for autistic adults
5. Mom!
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. My husband says I should be done having kids:)
2. I want to be in our "final" house
3. Not potty training kids anymore
4. Serving
5. Not driving a mini van--I told my husband I would wait until 30 before I took that step, but I am still not sure
5 people I tag:
1. Jessica
2. Katie
3. Stacey
4. Kristen
5. Trenda
Kewpie
2 days ago

1 comment:
Those are good things to look forward too in the future.
Post a Comment