I meant in the title "trying to keep up" initially about keeping up with the posts, but it pretty much sums up how I feel about life right now. Wake up and clean house and do basic errands, kid stuff is draining right now. I usually lay down during the kids rest time so I can have enough energy to finish the second half of the day. My to -do list of projects is too much to handle. I try to focus on just getting the essentials done and dinner made that extra projects can literally bring me to tears thinking about it. What a baby I am this pregnancy! Rob was home last week for 5 days and caught me on an emotional day and wasn't quite sure what to do with me...I am not one to cry in front of anybody, even him so he babied me for the day. I told him that it is just something I do these days because I get so overwhelmed with everything and being so tired and sick and hurting....and feeling useless to do such simple things like put on my shoes or shave my legs, or just sleep at night...
Carson really looks forward to checking the chickens with me at noon. He pets each one on the back and gets so excited to count the eggs as he put them in the basket. We have been getting usually 5 a day during the winter which is really great for winter laying and havin 6 chickens.
I made this cake last week for one of my best friends gender reveal party. Yes, it seems dumb to have a project like this when I am complaining about being tired and stressed out BUT I knew I wouldn't have this opportunity again and wanted to be part of it. When I told her I wantd to do one of these cakes neither of us were pregnant. Plus, I am sore and tired every day I might as well have something to show for it:)
Valentines day ...
I love decorating the hall at night for them to wake up to. I already have st.patty's stuff ready to go. I am working on easter baskets but easter stuff just got in stores...baby could come anytime between those holidays so I am tryng to prepare now.
Maddie had to have a chicken vday box. I would like to say that it was all done by her, bcause I really didn't need more to work on, but it needed to be hot glued so I had to assemble the bulk of it. She decided to name it Frank, and I thought that was pretty random...it became frank peepster. it won most creative and tied for best in class,so she was pretty excited.
dinner was pretty simple thanks to papa murphys heart pizza and the jello and heart cucs below
I was able to go help with maddie and aj's vday parties at school since rob was home. Also fit in dates with each of the kids and Rob while he was off for 5 days. Nice to have someone chase down carson those days for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment