"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Monday, February 4, 2013

Kennedy

 
Remember the days I used to blog all of the time? Just got easier to not , and then seemed overwhelming to think of everything to blog. Like 1,000 pictures I could post:)
 
Well, we found out we are having a girl! I will be totally honest that I was really nervous about it:) I felt so strongly before I got pregnant that there was a baby girl up there, and I didn't want to have 3 boys to find her...It will be Kennedy, or Kennadee if I get my way:)
 
 
 
 
This is my 6 mth prego pic. I am taking my 8 mth pic tomorrow for my 32wk. I am a lot smaller with this one and the 4th, but at around 7 mths it was like I woke up and nothing fit me and my body ached all over. As of 31 weeks I have gained 37 lbs, so smaller belly doesn't not mean lighter lady:) It has been pretty much like that since. I need to buy a few more shirts just to finish out this pregnancy. This pregnancy would have to be my most uncomfortable, but maybe that is just because I forgot the others and am in this one? Or the complete exhaustion is because I am busy taking care of 4 other kids? Either way, I am totally exhausted from day one, in pain most days this trimester and feel like an emotional mess. I know I have told people in the past that I enjoy being pregnant, but I should clarify...no one enjoys being tired and uncomfortable and a mess for 9 mths. BUT I do feel so blessed to have this experience of having her grow in me and feel her move and hiccup and imagine her coming. I try to focus on that each day. I am also so grateful that my sister in law has been blessed to have a foster baby in her home and my good friend and other sister in law are pregnant as well with me!

 
Just to highlight the holidays I missed since I blogged.
 
 
Halloween....Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 (our dog is Thing 2:), super girl and superman, a Jedi, and a Geisha.
 
 
 
Family Christmas party:)
 
 
My latest Cakes:
 
The girls tea party






                                         AJ's pirate party



                                                    

                   Puppy cakes for a friends baby. My cake next week is a gender reveal cake for one of my best friends. I will get the gender straight from their apt and bake the cake before the party that night to reveal it to her family and friends. I know I am too tired for this but I really wanted to do one and especially for her. So I'll suck it up, do a bit at a time and make it cute:) Carson's bday is a week before baby comes so I am trying to think simple.


No comments: