Before all of the Christmas pics come pouring in, I need to update:)
Dec 3rd my Maddie got baptized. She was so precious and beautiful and the spirit was strong there. I got her 8 yr old pics taken the month before in her new dress.
Potty training... Some days he does a great job and other days I want to stop completely...I am putting less pressure on both of us and cooling it down a bit. The problem is is that he doesn't want to go in the potty more than a couple times a day but if you put a diaper on him he pees or poops and takes it off and brings it to me and says "Cucka". Plus if he goes to the store with me he will stay dry the whole time until we get home. But if he is home he has tons of accidents. Maybe when we start up our school routine again it will help him.
 |
| I can't hear you....! |
 |
| At leaat it's good for something:) |
 |
| Loves to vaccuum |
 |
| My latest cake I made for my niece..pain in the butt to get the color of the frosting and fondant to match. Plus it didn't store well fromt eh night before...BUT my niece was excited and that was what I did it for:) |
 |
| Lost his first tooth! |
 |
| Loves her new BYU scarf her aunt Gen made |
 |
| Gingerbread house from preschool...she LOVES preschool! |
No comments:
Post a Comment