"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Troublemaker

Crawling is always a nice stage to keep them busy, but it would be nice if he could be busy with his own toys:) He loves to charge after a pile of polly pockets and grab handfuls of those tiny shoes.
Even with his initial unconventional army crawl he got around enough to explore all of the dvds daily..

I thought the dog food was safe in this room but he found it...he was already soaked so I figured I might as well take the picture:) He had a handful of dog food and a few pieces on his mouth when I caught him last week:(

Such a helper for mommy...he tries to take out the utensils and lick them..Yumm...



Checking out the safety latches....

He loves shiny buttons ....


somehow he pushed the right buttons the other day and surprised himself when something printed out:)

And he shows no remorse:)


On New Years he got sick for his first time.... It took all of us down actually. We get sick about once a year and it happened to be last New Years...all of the parties and holiday treats and lack of sleep perhaps....Everyone but Rob was fevered off and on for days. Luckily Rob had the week off and took care of me and the kids when I couldn't get out of bed on New Years Day.

Poor sick eyes and runny nose 24/7, but still his sweet smile:)

As Carson turns 10 mths tomorrow I am also done nursing. Not by choice exactly but I have not been able to feed him on my own for a few months with a low milk supply. I tried all of the right foods, adequate water and pumping and even tried the Fenugreek herbal supplement that maybe helped 5%. With him adding solids to his day my body stopped producing enough as well. I am kind of relieved to not worry about it anymore and have the convenience of full time bottles but I am also disappointed that I can't provide him with what he needs myself. I would ahve weaned him by a year anyway though so it has been a good run. It is not easy to keep up with my big babies appetite. At 9 mth appointment he was 23 lbs...this puts him out of 18 mth clothes and into 24 mth clothes if you can believe it:) I roll up the sleeves once on some shirts but he is a long baby as well and needs the bigger pants. Someone please tell my baby to stay my baby and stop growing so fast!

1 comment:

Genesis said...

I love reading ur blog. Makes me wanna get back into it. Carson is growing up so fast what a by boy he is becoming. I Love seeing all his moments. Keep ip the great work!