I don't know why he does it..I ate a couple pieces of ham lunch meat and a string cheese 30 minutes before I fed him. How long does it take for food to come through in milk? I thought of a dairy allergy but I eat milk, yogurt and string cheeses all throughout the day without a problem. The other night of no sleep was after eating a ham subway sandwhich. Is it possible he has an aversion to ham? Not one of those common ones you hear about... I just ate cafe rio and he is sleeping peacefully after that feeding.. I guess I will have to make that my main staple:)
I am trying to distract myself from the fact that my 2 oldest kids flew to California this week, and I miss them terribly. I was so caught up in how much fun they would have at Sea World, the beach and SAn Diego zoo that it never occured to me how much I would miss them. We haven't been away from each other for more than 24 hrs--the time I have to stay in the hospital after delivering. It will be 4 days before I see them again and I am trying not to think of all of the little things and big things that could go wrong while I am not there with them. Plus all of the things I will miss. I carry my camera around to catch all of those moments, so a big trip like this would have been about 200 pictures to capture.
They are in good hands, but I am the one that is with them 12+ hours a day and know them the best. I have both of my little ones asleep right now and it is way too quiet...I have this feeling inside that soemthing is missing...2 somethings....and I won't feel content until they are back. Plus I forgot how much more work it is to take care of little ones when there aren't older siblings to entertain them! My 2 year old kept busy playing with them, and harassing them that I didn't need to enterain her every moment:)
I went out to lunch today with an old friend which was good, because I needed to get out and not think about it. Thanks also to the crappy weather that just makes a day seem even crappier! I made a little schedule up to keep us busy but still in the routine I need so I am sure Friday will come quickly.

1 comment:
I love the pictures. I had to go 4 days without seeing Brighton when I went to Girls camp and it was the hardest thing ever. You feel a little lost without them around.
Post a Comment