Hospital pictureSo far we have survived adjusting to our new little one. 3 was a hard adjustment for me, and I was really stressed thinking about 4 kids. So far I think things are pretty normal around here. The house is clean, the laundry is done, dinner is cooked, and the kids are all acting normal. It helps that Rob is still home to help take the kids to school. We have been able to get a lot of things done this week with errands and projects as long as one of us is home with the kids.
Our "little" guy went for his dr. appointment today at 11 days. He is weighing in at 9 lbs 5 oz already and unlike my big headed children, only has a head in 30% :) He is doing great!
Maddie has to focus on getting ready for school in the morning without snuggling with Carson the whole time. She wants to hold him a lot and read to him and tickle him. She is sooo helpful with Cheyenne as well. She really enjoys havign Rob home, and wants to hang out with him a lot--strange but nice since she has always been closer to me...it is cute to see.
AJ just thinks Carson is so cute and snuggles up to him alot as well. I find him talking to him in baby talk and telling him stories. With Rob home I have taken AJ to run errands with me a lot and we have had some good times just the 2 of us.
Cheyenne is not overbearing like I thought she would be. She isn't jealous at this point either. She comes in teh room and asks where baby boy is, snuggles up with him--rubs her face against his---then goes off to play. Surprisingly she has also slept through the night since he arrived, and hasn't had any unusual potty accidents either. I guess she was preparing me for lack of sleep:)
As for me I have not really felt any pain. Nursing is not as painful as the first week, so I am feeling like I can handle it better. I have felt more pain in that "Area" the past couple of days because I have been getting carried away with projects and need to lay down more apparently. I am also thrilled to say that I can fit in a few of my pants already! This is a big deal since after my last one I had to buy bigger pants and it took me 6 mths to lose the extra 35 lbs. I am excited to not be pregnant anymore, but it's even nicer to not have to lose quite so much this time around.

3 comments:
I am so thrilled for you! Glad everything is going well. All your kids are adorable and, although I'm sure your exhausted, you seem content. Yay!
I'm so happy that things are going great right now. I also fit into a few pants now and it's just the greatest feeling. He's just so adorable.
What? You can't be done. I thought your goal was 26. You aren't backing out now are you?
Seriously though, he is adorable.
Post a Comment