
I love Maddie's thick and long eyelashes and told her how beautiful they were. Sweet and honest Maddie told me, "it's okay if your eyelashes are straight and short. Everyone is different." It was very polite and straight forward. She has watched me curl my eyelashes and has asked me about it. Sometimes kids are just honest and don't mean to be rude:) In my defense they are at least dark!

Here is my sweet girl with my mothers day card and necklace she made at preschool for me. Side note: I would really love to take a picture without my 2nd chin! I thought I lost my pregnancy weight, but the chin apparently is a keeper. Anyway, it annoys me:)
I had to include this handsome little guy. This is my nephew at his 1st birthday today. That guy has amazing lashes and that great dimple.

2 comments:
the chin thing is all about angles. You DONT have a double chin, but if you take the picture where the camera is looking down on you (not too much) then voila, it will be gone!
Happy Mother's Day!
Hey,
I got the EXACT SAME NECKLACE! (The colors are a little different, but really, straws and flowers:)
Post a Comment