"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun stuff

Just the new and exciting from the Sterzer house:)

Maddie "delivered" a healthy baby girl...plus asked some detailed questions I think I answered enough to satisfy her:)


Maddie loses another tooth via pliars.I was able to stay in the room long enough to get some pictures without getting grossed out. Maddie was giddy...I don't get it.

AJ asked great grandpa for a goose egg. I agreed. Now I worry about the result- either a goose or a stinky egg. If you have ever see the original Charlottes egg with Templeton and the rotten egg...you will understand my worry. We will try to hatch it for a couple of weeks and then dispose of it---the momma goose wasn't taking care of them.

With Cheyenne, it is all about the baby dolls.



She also thinks the potty is great--as long as she can get her diaper off for 2 minutes, pee next to the potty, and want it back on again:) I don't plan on potty training yet, but I am letting her make the moves:)
After a 3rd attempt, we think these tadpoles will survive to be frogs. The 1st went overbaord out of the habitat, the 2nd arrived dead, but these are healthy swimmers. Meet Tim and Pollywagalina:)









1 comment:

Shelise said...

What a good mom you are, to let them have a goose, and tadpoles.... wow! Oh, and I love Cheyenne's dress, I bought Kylee the same one. Oh and remember Katie Parke, her daughter has that dress too. Funny.