I am looking for a preschool for AJ for this next school year. I have one in mind but would like to see if there are any options closer to the neighborhood. So without giving my exact location online to the world:) I am mostly looking for suggestions from those who are in my neighborhood. Maddie will be starting elementary and in order for me to pick AJ up from this preschool and then get Maddie from kindergarten is 13 minutes. This is two times a week. It is an 8 minute trip in good weather and I may be able to pull it off taking onto account that Maddie will take a few minutes to get out to the parking lot as well. I just don't want to think about her waiting alone for me and getting scared. So I was looking onto preschools that may be in our neighborhood or around this area by the school. I am not too picky, but I prefer more of an academic preschool over a social "nature walk" type of preschool. Anyways, throw out any ideas! My #1 choice right now only has 3 more spots and it is early January. It is so crazy that we have to register for something that doesn't even begin for nearly 6 months!
2 comments:
Kenadee goes to preschool with someone in our ward. I can give you more info if you like.
Well, maybe you should move back up here with us cool Clintonians and then you could take him to Callee's school. She is so good, Dallin loves it. Anyway, I love your blog. I will email you an invite to my blog.
Post a Comment