"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Friday, April 12, 2013

Surviving so far:)

My sister in law came over to visit and took some great pics of my baby girl.
 
 
 










She just seems so alert for a  newborn. She is always wide eyed and interested in everything. She is 2 wks and already seems pleased with this toy


Carson and the kids now have a new pediatrician and they have the coolest rooms, each decorated differently. Carson's 3 yr check he was 40 lbs and 40 inches. He is a BIG boy:) Especially since I have been around this new tiny one lately.It is great to have him potty trained. He will be starting preschool in the fall and right now counts to 20 although he gets a couple teens mixed up:) and recognizes letters and sounds, and colors and shapes. He is a smart "little" guy.


Chey and me went on a date to the hair salon and she donated that long hair of hers. It fits her personality well. She loves to hold and help with the baby and is always baby talking her "darling" and "her little lemon squeeze"
 

 First bath was a success:) Usually my kids cry, but she really seemed to enjoy it. Chey was pretty excited to bathe with her


Garden has been started for the spring planting! Baby kept crying inside so I didn't stay out long. I told Rob that a garden was great but I didn't really have the time or energy this year to do it on my own. It has to be watered each morning and it is enough to get all of the kids and myself going these days. So Rob is in charge of the garden.

ROb is back to work after 2 weeks and I am grateful to be back to my routine and feeling productive. Rob isn't much of a stay at home mom so I am glad to have my house back to normal:) 5 really hasn't been that big of a adjustment.Sure I am tired all of the time and have to adjust to feedings but I feel pretty sane, and she is so sweet. I just enjoy holding her.

1 comment:

Paula Morse said...

It has been a LONG time since I've updated my blog, but I still check other blogs occasionally and I love to read yours and get the update on your adorable family! You do so many cute things with your kids and it inspires me to be a better Mom. I hope you know how amazing you are!!!