"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just us

Give kids a box...and they play for a week:)

Carson loved his first trip to the pet store---well the first time mommy let him out and explore:) Loves the Petsmart dog hotel that has a bunch of dogs behind a big glass wall to watch.


Maddie loves to make a mess...I made 10 lbs of fondant for Carsons cake and my sisters cake and Maddie begged to stick her hands in shortening and knead the marsmellow and powdered sugar mix. I am excited to make the cakes and hope it turns out like it is in my head:)

Loved sledding without the snow much more:)
He turns March 20th! He went from pulling up to furniture, and cruising in a few days, and this week he is pushing his walker, chairs, garbage can, around in little steps. He pushes his walker and the kids try to get him to run them over:) My kids have walked at 12, 14, and 15 mths so I am not sure what to expect from this guy.

He went from screaming at the vacuum to trying to find it when it is put away. I think he likes the yellow ball on the bottom:)

He has found many ways to explore with his standing....our double oven opens up right at his height so it makes me nervous. And if the garbage is full he grabs things to snack on:( Or he just pushes the can around the kitchen , sometimes he knocks it down for more fun:) Today he discovered the inside of the toilet has water to splash in....

They all love to give him piggy back rides while I run behind and hold him on.

I usually don't take pictures of my kids eating pickles, but with the curls and the grin, she says "crunchy" with every bite; I think they should get rid of that Vlasic pickle stork and get her to advertise:)


No comments: